COVID-19 Information and Updates
In response to the Wisconsin Supreme Court’s ruling on Governor Ever’s stay-at-home order, Arcadia Credit Union has made the difficult decision to keep our lobby closed for the time being. The health and safety of our employees and community are one of our biggest priorities right now. Our team is working hard to ensure we are prepared, responsible, and safe in re-opening our lobby service.
Arcadia Credit Union understands that having our lobby closed has been an inconvenience for many. We appreciate your understanding and patience with us as we follow the changes in guidance from our state and local governments.
Watch our website and Facebook pages for service updates.
UPDATES ON OUR BUILDING STATUS AND LOBBY CLOSURE
The employees at Arcadia Credit Union want to sincerely thank all of our loyal members for their support and understanding over the past several months while our lobby has been closed.
We miss our members and can’t wait to welcome you back to see us and show off our new building.
At this time, our intended lobby re-opening will take place in November 2020, with the completion of our construction.
During the current phase of construction, we are not able to allow for appropriate social distancing, as suggested by the CDC and local health departments. Therefore, Arcadia Credit Union has chosen to do what we feel to be the safest option for our employees, members, and community and that is keeping our lobby closed with some services available by appointment.
Our phones are fully staffed. If you have any questions or need to make an appointment, someone will be available to take your call.
WAYS WE’RE HERE TO SERVE YOU
Our member service staff is excited to continue welcoming you to visit us through our drive-up!
- We have four, full-service lanes, available.
Online Banking Services
- Transfer money, check balances, pay bills, and coming in mid-August you will be able to deposit checks without ever coming to our office!
- Watch our website and Facebook page to learn more about our new Remote Deposit Capture service.
- If you have any questions about our online services or want to sign-up, we encourage you to call our office.
- Many documents can now be signed electronically through a secure email.
- If you have a document that needs to be signed, speak with a member service representative or loan officer to see what options are available.
Scheduled, In-Person Appointments (Safe Deposit Box Access, New Account Opening, Loan Closings)
- We may ask if you’ve been sick or recently exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the building.
- Masks will be required if you visit us in-person. Please understand that for security reasons, you will be asked to briefly lower your mask to identify yourself prior to entering the building.
We remind you that if you have experienced any signs of illness including sneezing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, headache, or fever that you refrain from visiting our office and utilize one of the remote services mentioned above.