Skip to content

Since March 1, 2005, residents in Wisconsin and other Midwestern states have been able to request a free copy of their credit report. This can be done yearly.

Request Your Free Credit Report

To get a free copy of your credit report, you can call 1-877-322-8228 or visit You can also complete a credit report request form, available at the Federal Trade Commission website, and mail it to:

Annual Credit Report Request Service
PO Box 105281
Atlanta, GA  30348-5281

Dispute Your Credit Report

If you wish to dispute something on your credit report, you will need a copy of the credit report. On this report you will find an 800 phone number to call or you can go to (You will need the file number on the credit report.) There are also options on to dispute online.

If you have been denied credit, you can also get a copy of your credit rating free. You will need to call 1-800-888-4213 or go to