Access your accounts whenever you want, wherever you go with our free online and mobile services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Arcadia Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access e-statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer credit union trips necessary
You will need to contact the Credit Union (608-323-2126 or 800-325-2126) to obtain a user name and password.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
You must enroll in online banking before you can use mobile banking. You can then go to the Arcadia Credit Union Mobile Banking Login on your mobile browser and log in like you would on your computer.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
To begin receiving e-statements, you will need to be signed up for online banking. You can then select "eStatements" from the menu to get enrolled.